CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MY LIFE AS A TAINO



Dear journal,
I was chillin and one of the homies told me to look outside and all there was these ugly white guys lookin through our stuff.As I look at one of the guys and he grabbed one of the homegirls he started hitting her and another guy started hitting another girl. These fools were invaded our island, they were beating up all the guys, killing the lil babies, and yelling at everybody.These white guys came took over our island, I over heard them talking about making their own government trying to take over these fools are crazy thats not even cool. The Adelantadoswere all tippin and trying to be all controling trying to make us call our selfs christian, but all of a sudden this guy name Fray Antonio de montesino came and tryed stop them from taking over. That homie was sicc I liked him, we called him the "protectors of the indians."He was like the spanish could not call themselves christian if they were to treat other humans this way.He called La Casa a hypocrites because he had homies working for him.It's crazy man i cant take all this stuff these fools are trying to hit up on me man . I'll be back jou rnal to tell you whats going on.




0 comments: